Friday, May 09, 2008

Shameless self promotion

As part of my push to become a telecommuting freelancer, I have to become a shameless self promoter and networker. Anyone who knows me will probably say that won't be much of a stretch.

Anyway, with that in mind...

I am finishing up my current gig soon (9/5) and am looking for more work. Preferably telecommutable, but can be on site in the UK.

I can/will do any of the following:


  • C# - ASP.NET/WinForms/WPF

  • anything database related

  • C/C++

  • Cocoa/Cocoa Touch iPhone

  • Ruby on Rails (just beginning that so rate will be lower!)

  • Delphi

  • Cobol



I have also have been using .NET 3.5 for about 6 months since Beta 2 I think it was, and am becoming a big fan of the ASP.NET MVC framework.

I can be contacted at james (at) softwarex (dot) co (dot) nz in the first instance.

Thanks. Normal programming will resume.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for nice post