Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rewarding Good Customer Service

For anyone that has been following the Flight Center debacle , customer service is a touchy subject. While we are quick to highlight bad customer service such as Craig received, we tend not to wax lyrically about good customer service.

My personal philosophy is that you people shouldn't be defined by their mistakes, but how they respond to the mistake. Flight Center were terrible, and have finally made up for their mistake after concerted pressure by the blogosphere.

I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Expansys. They overcharged me for an item ( Socket SDIO barcode scanner). It didn't show up until we got the Credit Card statement. I emailed them the mistake, and they took my word for it, and reversed the charge.

Obviously to Expansys, goodwill is worth a lot. Well Done, and I would recommend Expansys to anyone wanting PDA accessories.

No comments: