Thursday, September 21, 2006

Resolution to the Flight Centre issue

Craig has come to an amicable agreement with Flight Centre. I am glad they came to the party and should be congratulated in the end.

I would like to think the blogosphere played some part in helping reach a settlement. We have a friend who works at Flight Centre, and didn't feel strongly enough not to book flight's through her, but I do feel that injustices should be put right.

The is a discussion going on over at Tims blog. I take the opinion that you shouldn't rewrite history. Let the facts speak for themselves and let the reader decide which side of the fence they stand on. Assuming that all sides have an opportunity to have their side of the story voiced, which I believe has happened in this occasion.

In the long run I don't think this has damaged Flight Centre too much, and hopefully they have taken something out of this.

No comments: