Monday, September 04, 2006

Best Fathers Day present

Yesterday was my first Fathers day. Had a good day. Of course Maddy had no idea only being 3 months old.

I got a book by Jezza and some socks. The best present though was when I switched the TV on at 7:30 expecting to see a tired old repeat of Top Gear. To my surprise and joy it was a new series. Brilliant. If you haven't seen it, check it out. You don't have to be a car nut to enjoy it. It's on Prime at 7:30 every Sunday IMHO it's the best show currently on T.V.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This years fathers day was my 3rd. And the first that Ben has actually brought me a present in bed!

As for the best show on TV... well Top Gear is good I agree, but Arrested Development is the best!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about top gear... It's good, even though I have nothing to do with cars at all!